Vision and Mission
To evangelize, disciple and develop people's God given potential based on the foundation of the word of God.
To build lives of people committed to transforming nations with the love of God.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the bible is true and is the Holy Word of God.
- We believe that the scriptures were inspired hence being both infallible and inerrant (2 Tim 3:16-17, 22 Peter 1:20-21.
- We believe in one God (Deut 6:4-5) and the Tri-unity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit as equal persons (2 Cor 13:14, Gen 1:2, Mt 3:16-17).
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity (Mt 28:19) who teaches the Saints (John 14:26), gives gifts to men (1 Cor 12:8-10) and by the same God baptizes the believer into the body of Christ at the time of Salvation (1 Cor 12:12-13).
- We believe Jesus Christ is God. He is the son of God, born of a virgin, was crucified, died, was buried and rose on the third day (Mat 28:6, Mark 16:6, Luke 24:6).
- We believe that man was created in God’s own image and likeness (Gen 1:26). We believe that due to the deception of Satan, Adam and Eve sinned hence caused the universal fall of man’s race (Gen 3; Rom 5:12).
- We believe that unless man accepts the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross, he cannot be saved from spiritual death (1 Thess 4:16).
- We believe Jesus’ death and resurrection accomplished our redemption (1 Cor 6:20, Eph 1:2-7).
- We believe salvation is a free gift of God and thus “salvation is a work of God” (Ps 3:8, Jn 2:9).
- We believe that baptism is by immersion (Rom 6:3-4, Mat 3:13-16), we believe in Holy Communion (1 Cor 11:24-26), and that Holy matrimony is between one male and one female as ordained by God (Gen 2:24, 1 Cor 7:2-3).
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ and that the rapture is pre-tribulation (1 Thess 4:17).
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the eternal judgment of both the living and the dead (Rev 20:11-14).